Friday, April 15, 2011

I cant go back

Dear Love,

This song came on the radio the day I came to visit last september and you cried in my arms and said you were torn because you didnt think you would ever see my again... and I send it back to you, even though I know you will never read this..I told you I was sorry and I wouldn't mess up again..I'm sorry you thought my emotional issues were far too greater than your own to handle..I tried, I really tried. Like the song says, it was worth it in the end..you may go on in your life never speaking to me again and I will have to get past my own emotional and mood disorders to accept and deal with that. But I f***ing miss you and your gentleness. What have I done. Nothing in my life will ever be the same. But you already knew that.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJzBcKM3ZIE

No comments: