Monday, May 2, 2011

And I have Mental Illness because.....

My love for you was beyond explanation.
I cared, unlike anyone else, i cared to the point that i would give up everything for you.
I wanted to be with you, and from what you told me you wanted to be with me.
The time that we spent together was incredible for me, you gave me a high that nothing else could.

Your beautiful eyes, your beautiful face, waking up to it would make my day better. If it was the last thing that in my living state i would see in this world, i would rest in peace.
You brought me up to a new high, but you took me down to a new low, you made me feel like an idiot, you made me feel like a piece or garbage that you would find in the street.
The choices that you made made, the things that you did to my soul tore my heart apart. I was confused, i was angry, i was sad, i cried, i wept. When it all ended, i was sad, i cried, i wept, i wondered, what was left in life.

i looked up to the stars and asked for answers. Out of the darkness i got glimmers of light, glimmers of hope.

Over the next months, you were in my mind, but slowly, and surely, i thought less and less of you. Like a phoenix, i arose from the ashes and entered the world stronger, and wiser. I finally got rid of the veil over my eyes, i now enter the world trying to be the happiest woman, as someone who will not let bad things bring her down, someone who will take the negative and turn it into a positive, someone who will learn, someone who will laugh, someone who will cry, someone who will always have love to offer and never ask for anything in return.

I do this to get rid of my final thoughts about you, i do this because it ends a chapter of my life. I hope that in the future we could become friends again, not now, not later, but in the far future. I want to forget about you completely so if god decides for us to meet again, when i see you i can do it with a smile on my face. Live long and pursue your dreams, dont give up.

No comments: